Multilingual Alphabet - Christmas Special
WE HAVE MOVED! Please click here to visit our ETSY store Thank you!
Suitable for children speaking any combination of:
English ❤️ French 💙 Spanish 💚 Portuguese 💛 Dutch 💜 German
(please click here if you need Italian included)
Everything you need for your bilingual or multilingual child as they learn their alphabet. Keep their experience positive and fun by giving them an alphabet they can rely on. Now D is always for dinosaur no matter which language they are thinking in! Click here to learn more about it.
(to view price in your local currency simply choose from the 'Pick a currency' field at top of page)
This bundle includes:
- a large wall poster (50 x 70 cm) printed on high quality 250 gsm stock with matte lamination
- a matching 32 page coloring and activity book designed to encourage children to identify letters. This book also enables you to gently introduce the concept of fonts.
- a black & white A3 alphabet poster to colour-in
- an A5 mini alphabet card (full colour, gloss laminated, curved corners), very useful for beside a child as they write
- a sheet of star reward stickers
- Matching printables available to download as many times as your like (including alphabet dominoes)
- SPECIAL CHRISTMAS BONUS: ORDER NOW and receive a voucher for a FREE matching alphabet Ebook (ePUB3 for iOS, Nook Kids, KF8) with audio. Listen to each letter and word spoken in each language by a native speaker, along with some fun sound-effects.
- The Christmas Special also includes any pdf wall print on this website (excludes alphabet prints). Offer valid up to up to 25th December 2017).
Simply choose the e-book file you need in the dropdown menu below. On completion of your purchase you will receive a voucher for a wall-print download. Please choose from the PDF downloads available for your language and use the voucher to purchase.
Please note - Ebook in ePUB3 format for Android cannot be included in this offer. Please visit Google Play to purchase (contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
Please note the KF8 file for Kindle does not support audio.